Submitted by JulieSet up a shoe store in your classroom
- Have parents donate old shoes and shoeboxes
- Disinfect the Shoes (Lysol or alcohol)
- Set up a shoe shining station in which your children can polish old shoes
- Have a cash register for checkouts
- Provide a mirror for trying shoes on
Submitted by MandyPunch holes in a plate and lace the plate with licorice (or let your children lace it) Makes a real cute snack during shoe week.
These Preschool Ideas Found At:Everything Preschool >> Themes >> Shoes >> More